NNA – Sunday’s weather in Lebanon is partly cloudy to cloudy with drop in temperature and possibility of drizzles, especially over the south and interior regions, according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
Snow might fall on Interior regions of 1500 m high, the Department added.
General status: Low atmospheric pressure dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin, leading to an unstable weather starting from Saturday evening.
-Temperature: On the coastline 5 degrees Celsius low to 21 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 4 degree Celsius low to 13 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 1 degree Celsius low to 16 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz: -2 degrees Celsius low to 7 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western, gusting between 10 and 35 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Good
– Humidity on the coastline: between 50% and 75%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 21 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 762 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 06:34 Sunset: 16:30