NNA – The weather in Lebanon on Sunday is partially cloudy with slight rise in temperature, and possibility of dust layers, according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General status: Stable weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin until Monday noon at which Lebanon would be affected by a low atmospheric pressure coming from North Africa accompanied by heavy rains and thunderstorms.
-Temperature: On the coastline 13 degrees Celsius low to 28 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 13 degrees Celsius low to 21 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 10 degrees Celsius low to 26 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz: 5 degrees Celsius low to 19 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Northern-eastern to southern-eastern, gusting between 10 and 45 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Generally good.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 35% and 60%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 25 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 767 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 06:09 Sunset: 16:36