The European Parliament,
– having regard to the draft Council decision (14757/2012),
– having regard to the draft Interim Agreement with a view to an Economic Partnership Agreement between the European Community and its Member States, of the one part, and the Central Africa Party, of the other part (13485/2011),
– having regard to the request for consent submitted by the Council in accordance with Article 207, Article 211 and Article 218(6), second subparagraph, point (a), of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (C7–0369/2012),
– having regard to Rules 81 and 90(7) of its Rules of Procedure,
– having regard to the recommendation of the Committee on International Trade and the opinion of the Committee on Development (A7-0190/2013),
1. Consents to conclusion of the agreement;
2. Instructs its President to forward its position to the Council, the Commission and the governments and parliaments of the Member States and of the Republic of Cameroon.