Mahumapelo to Proceed through Open Ballot System
All members of the media who are interested to attend the special sitting scheduled on Tuesday, 17 April 2018 at the Legislature Chamber should please note the following:
1. Only 2 (two) journalists per media house will be allowed to attend the special sitting.
2. Journalists who are interested should forward their names, surnames and identity numbers to email@example.com not later than 11h00 on Monday, 16th April 2018.
3. Accreditations will be allocated to the media on Monday, 16 April 2018 at 15h00.
4. Please note that only SABC and eNCA will be allowed to do a live broadcast of the sitting.
5. Community radio stations interested to do a live broadcast should also submit their names to firstname.lastname@example.org on Monday, 16 April 2018 so that proper arrangements can be made for them.
NB: Only the 1st five names of community radio stations submitted, will be allowed to do a live broadcast.
Please note that all rules indicated are propelled by size of the Legislature Chamber which can only accommodate a specific number of people.
Source: Government of South Africa